Guide Questions for OFW returnees
- Who are you now
- Tell us your state of being, family, career, day to day activity, business
- Develop the context of your OFW journey.
- When did you become an OFW? Tell us the situation behind the decision, where was it, what sort of work do you have there, employer and surrounding environment? State the compensation?
- What have you learn during you OFW stint?
- What was the worst experience you had being an of OFW?
- Was your return planned? When did you start planning to return?
- What were the factors that you considered when you decided to return?
- What were your accomplishments when you quit? Your age?
Break of station
2. Present and Future
- What did you find out when you returned?
- How was it when you returned? What were the first things you did?
- So how did you start picking the pieces again?
- Were there any government services that you have availed or taken to help you rebound on your return?
- Sa family, Malaki ba ang ipinagbago nila sa pakikitungun sa yo?
- What was your biggest problem/challenge of a returning OFW? Name 1 or 2
- Did you return several times during your OFW stint
- What is the most important skill you had as an ex-OFW that help you with your return?
- If your life is a song or movie, what will it be?
- If your kids were to ask you to work abroad, will you permit them?
- What is your advice to new OFW
- What is your advice to existing OFWs
Salutation: Greet your family/friends and encourage OFWs and aspiring OFWs to strive and say goodbye to our audience
Thanks for agreeing to be our featured OFW guest and may you bless with many returns for helping others.